It’s time to travel the Mimosa Road… Your holiday residence by the sea invites you to discover this tourist route.
On 130 kilometers, you’ll be able to explore in freedom and enjoy a great escape through the villages of Provence while admiring the bright yellow of this fluffy flower.
From la Corniche des Maures, where is located your holiday residence La Residence du Bailli, to the Tanneron Massif, discover the slopes, the hills and the gardens decorated with this golden pompom. 130 kilometers of scented escape to discover from January to March…
Discover the 8 villages and towns located on the Mimosa Road :
– the old houses covered with pink tiles in Bormes-les-Mimosas
– Rayol-Canadel, one of the most beautiful sites of the Var coast
– Sainte-Maxime and its 11 kilometers of the Mediterranean shore
– Saint-Raphael, a classified station at the gates of the Massif de l’Estérel
– Mandelieu-la-Napoule, the cradle of the culture of mimosa
– Tanneron and its twenty-two hamlets nestled in the heart of the Massif of the same name. Tanneron is the largest wooded area of mimosa… A real yellow forest !
– the cultivated hills of Pégomas. Pégomas has a pleasant and colorful image of a holiday destination.
– Grasse, a classified “City of Art and History”…
From January to March, the abundant flowering mimosa reserve you a scented surprise… For further information on the tourist road of Mimosa, its history, the stage cities, etc… browse the following website: routedumimosa.com
For more information concerning your holiday residence by the sea, feel free to contact us by phone at +33 (0)4 98 04 47 00 or by email. We have also made available an online contact form for all your requests.
The 3-star Hotel Les Terrasses du Bailli, located near La Residence du Bailli, offers the “Road of Mimosa” package… a special Mimosa stay for its clients.