Saint-Tropez’s most beautiful beaches all the way to the Résidence du Bailli
The sun shines on the Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region! For your holiday, do you dream of beaches, a picnic to the sound of the waves, a siesta on golden sand, a punchy cocktail on the water's edge, a romantic sunset...? Discover the most beautiful beaches from Saint-Tropez to the Résidence du Bailli and make your own wonderful holiday memories with your loved ones!
Saint-Tropez’s most beautiful beaches
- Les Graniers: Only 500 metres from the town, this beach has kept its wild and natural side. The Graniers beach restaurant is a very pleasant place to enjoy a fine cocktail as you watch the setting sun.
- Ponche: In the heart of Saint-Tropez at the bottom of the fishermen’s houses, this clearly isn’t the most heavenly beach for swimming but is nevertheless a must-see during a visit to Saint-Tropez.
- Salins: The family beach par excellence, where the living is easy. Dig out your mask and snorkel so you can swim with the fish.
Ramatuelle’s most beautiful beaches
- Pampelonne: This legendary beach is unlike any other. In summer, it’s dotted with beach restaurants, including Niki Beach, Cabane Bambou and La Serena… There is something for everyone: festivities, peace and quiet, good food, refreshing swimming…
- L’Escalet: A haven of peace surrounded by nature. The water is transparent – meaning it’s ideal for exploring the seabed. A path leads to Cap Taillat with all the promise of a lovely walk.
La Croix Valmer’s most beautiful beaches
- Héraclée: Peace and quiet on a fine sandy beach. Admiring the sunrise from here is a great idea since it really is splendid.
- Vergeron: A relatively hidden beach, access to Vergeron is not easy to find. But it’s worth looking for… the beach is a 25-minute walk from Sylvabelle beach. To your great delight, you’ll find that this little patch of paradise has very few visitors!
Cavalaire’s most beautiful beaches
- Pardigon: This beach, part of the conservation coastline, boasts a broad stretch of sand, and is the perfect beach for volleyball fans!
- Bonporteau: Lined with rocks, this beach is calm and sheltered from the wind, and is surrounded by eucalyptus, tamarisk and palm trees.
Rayol-Canadel’s most beautiful beaches
- Rayol: Climb down just a few steps from the Résidence du Bailli to feel the sand under your feet below. This beach is perfect for a leisurely break! Enjoy colourful, seasonal cuisine at L’Escale beach restaurant.
- Canadel: Often referred to as one of the most beautiful beaches in the Var, and it boasts an exceptional seabed. Read a good novel or take a nap opposite the Iles d’Or sheltered from the wind at the foot of the wooded hills.