The delights of autumn in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez
Why not stay at the Residence du Bailli to make the most of the season’s small pleasures? To celebrate the holidays or simply to enjoy a weekend away, recharge your battery in the Gulf of Saint-Tropez. Take advantage of the weather, which is still splendidly sunny, to discover the seasonal riches during your break.
The best activities, sights and experiences…
- Admire the superb spectacle of the Voiles sailing regatta from the port of Saint-Tropez (September 25 to October 9).
- Treat yourself to a meal at the Loup de Mer restaurant: langoustine ravioli or grilled duck breast with spices.
- Discover the Domaine du Rayol in a different light at the Gondwana Festival of Mediterranean Plants, which this year celebrates Aborigines, Men and Plants (October 2 and 3).
- Read a good novel on a terrace while sipping a delicious cocktail at the Bar Le Loup de Mer.
- Relax at the Bailli Spa with the Méditerranéenne by Le Bailli de Suffren care treatment – exfoliation and a relaxing massage.
- Explore the surrounding unspoiled countryside on a bike ride and enjoy the chestnut groves and pretty orange colours.
- Celebrate the chestnut in Collobrières at the Chestnut Festival (October 17, 24 and 31).
- Stock up on honey at Lavandou market (every Thursday morning – la Butinerie stall).
- Spend the day on the Ile de Porquerolles and discover the temporary exhibition The Imaginary Sea at the Carmignac Foundation (until October 17)
- Carry on enjoying the balmy weather on the Var to stock up on the good times with your loved one, friends or family. Take a dip in the Mediterranean, explore the seabed and watch the pretty colourful fish or take a stroll through characterful villages such as Bormes-les-Mimosas, Ramatuelle and Port-Grimaud…